Arlington Housing Guide
Moving to Arlington or new to the greater DC metro area? Check out our new Arlington Housing Guide geared toward the Mason graduate and professional student. You can learn more about the housing services that Mason offers as well as different topics to think about as you move to this exciting area. Download the file to your computer or device to activate the links throughout the document!
YMCA Memberships at Mason Square
George Mason University Students who attend classes at the Mason Square Campus are welcome to apply for a George Mason University Mason Square Student Membership at the YMCA of Arlington.
- Only currently registered students at the Mason Square Campus are eligible for this membership.
- Staff, Faculty, and Alumni are not eligible.
- Applications for membership will be available during a two week open enrollment period at the beginning of each semester.
- Memberships are only valid for one semester. Students continuing at the Mason Square Campus are welcome to reapply at the beginning of each semester of enrollment.
- Once the application is approved, students are welcome to take the membership approval notification to YMCA of Arlington to obtain your YMCA membership card.
- Memberships are non-transferrable and may not be used by anyone other than the student member. If a student is found abusing this policy, the membership will be terminated and the student will not be eligible to reapply. The student will also be subject to the official Mason conduct process.
- There is no cost to the student for approved memberships.
- Students must apply for membership by completing the membership application through Mason360. If you are interested in apply please submit your application here.